This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     iza
    Participant

Hello Kleo!

I have incompatible plugin that we bought on codecanyon (WooCommerce Custom Product Designer). We play with kleo settings (woocommerce) and we found that shopping cart is the problem.

By switching to a wordpress default theme, it works without any problem. I have image attachment with cart icon enabled.

Can you please take a look!

Thanks in Advanced!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

iza
    Participant

Thanks @laura!

For the update, Plugin author says

“It have issues when we add_filter with hook: woocommerce_cart_item_name

I think your theme have a mod rewrite woocommmerce. Please check. Thanks!”

Pls, Need your guidance, Thanks in Advance!

Looking Forward!

Abe
    Keymaster

hi, please attach the plugin so we can test it. I took a look at that hook and it is nothing wrong with it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

iza
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Hi @iza,

We’ve investigated the issue and it seems to be an programming error from the plugin. There is a function named “render_meta_on_cart_item” which is attached to the “woocommerce_cart_item_name” filter which echoes the content instead of returning it. Filters don’t support echoing the content, they must absolutely return an modified value.

Please provide my comment to the plugin developers and I’m sure they will know how to fix it.

Cheers

iza
    Participant

Hello @andrei!

Thanks for checking it out, ill forward your message and ill update you

iza
    Participant

Hi again @andrei!

For the update, all are working fine as you describe…

Thanks again!

Andrei

I’m glad I could help.

Cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?