This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     cloganjr
    Participant

I have updated Woocommerce on two occasions. I have replaced the Woocommerce file that you gave on your posting.

I am still receiving this error message, is there anything I can do?

“Your theme has bundled outdated copies of WooCommerce template files – if you encounter functionality issues on the frontend this could the reason. Ensure you update or remove them (in general we recommend only bundling the template files you actually need to customize). See the system report for full details”.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Please do a search before posting new topics. Here is one of many: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/woocommerce#reply-11177

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

cloganjr
    Participant

Thank you for your response Abe. I always do you search prior to posting something new, but the answers must be clear to me; sometimes too technical for me to understand. I am careful not to waist your valuable time.

In this case I have already replaced the file as I mentioned before but I am still receiving the error message.

I will try it again and get back to you if it does not work.

Thank you again for your time.

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks cloganjr.
    Please remove old woocommerce folder from sweetdate and put the new files

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?