This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by dios1demonio0.

• Author
     Kmaay
    Participant

Hello, I am getting a error on my site that says the following;

“Your theme has bundled outdated copies of WooCommerce template files. If you notice an issue on your site, this could be the reason. Please contact your theme developer for further assistance. You can review the System Status report for full details or learn more about WooCommerce Template Structure here.”

I do see where in my checkout page I am seeing multiple proceed to checkout buttons when checking out.

I also have a issue with the mobile view it is not allowing me to click on submenus. Thanks in advance for the help, and you have a great theme !

Kmaay
    Participant

& now also the menu is not allowing me to click on it to open it. Even though it is activated.

sharmstr

Kleo 2.4 doesn’t support Woo 2.3+. Woo came out with their update right after Kleo updated.

In the future you should always verify that Kleo will work with an new versions of other plugins. With that said, I’ve been testing the new Woo code, so an update should be available soon.

Not sure what your side menu issue is. Its working fine on my site with woo 2.3 and kleo 2.4 so I dont think its related.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Kmaay
    Participant

Thank you for that . I realized this after I updated it. Thanks for your help!

dios1demonio0
    Participant

i have upgraded woocommerce to 2.3 and not have any issue yet. it appears kleo is working fine!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?