This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     solokco
    Participant

Is there a way to make the Gallery images (extra images of any product) to show better?.  Not as a FULL SIZE image that links to a separate window.

Is there a way to activate some kind of MODAL function to load the images, and show this images a bit smaller?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about image issues you’re having with WooCommerce and BuddyApp, I will forward this to one of the developers as I am not able to find a way to change the image layout. They will be in touch with you as soon as they can, Mon to Fri, East Europe Time.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi,

Please add the theme next code to your functions.php file from the child theme ( /wp-content/themes/buddyapp-child/functions.php )

CODE : https://pastebin.com/raw/ZtX8UgCF

Then check the product page.

Let me know.

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?