This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by tmh23.

• Author
     tmh23
    Participant

When I click on the images slider of thumbnail images below the product image the main product images doesn’t change to the image clicked. I’ve looked in the woo help and can’t find anything to help me. Any ideas??

Thaanks,
    Troy

tmh23
    Participant

Please have a look at how the functionally is working. If you click on a product thumbnail say the red hat, it doesn’t change the main image to the red hat but if you click on the main image the larger image in lightbox is the red hat.

http://www.parttimegolf.com

sharmstr

You’re running a really old version of Kleo. The version you’re running isnt even compatible with the versions of BP and Woo that you’re running. Install Kleo 4.1

I think your version of Kleo is so old in fact that it doesnt work with the Envato update notifications anymore. You’ll probably have to update via FTP: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

tmh23
    Participant

Wow. I had no idea it was that far out of date. I didn’t see any auto updates. I will backup and update.

Thanks,
    Troy

sharmstr

“I didn’t see any auto updates” – “I think your version of Kleo is so old in fact that it doesnt work with the Envato update notifications anymore. ” 🙂

Anyhow – that should fix it. Let me know if you still have issues after the update.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

tmh23
    Participant

I just updated the theme and still have the issue with the slider not working. All other plugins are up to date.
    Any ideas?

Troy

tmh23
    Participant

Note: I have also tried disabling the image zoom plugin and still the slider doesn’t work.

Troy

sharmstr

Do you have caching on your server or a cdn? If so, purge them. Did you check for plugin conflicts by disabling all plugins? Do have custom code in your child theme that might be causing the issue?

You can see on the demo site that it does work with Kleo 4+ and Woo 2.5+
    http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/shop/flying-ninja/

tmh23
    Participant

Not aware of any special coding. I was working at one point with all the plugins I have active.

Troy

sharmstr

But many things have changed, right? Including WP version and Woo version. Please test and let me know.

tmh23
    Participant

Looks like it was the image zoom that conflicted.

Thanks,
    Troy

tmh23
    Participant

Thing that is weird now is that when you click on the image to view the lightbox the images is small and not the full 800×800 images??

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?