This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     chrisjones87
    Participant

Hey Moderators

i am having trouble with my site which i am basing it on the http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/sensei-e-learning/

i have purchased the sensei module, and purchased the Paid Members pro, however i was having a few issues with the Paid Members plugin and their support was not so good, so i therefore changed to a WooCommerce Members / Subscriptions

However after since installing WooCommerce Members, the theme is corresponding differently as it would.

i need help on connecting the membership where paid Members pro was before.

i have connected sensei to members to products.

1)HOMEPAGE – register option – this is not shown on the HOMEPAGE where it displays the courses, just shows read mode option –
    how do i show the option for REGISTER BUTTON NEXT TO THE READ MORE – ATTACHED “Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 19.58.34”

2) FOLLOW UP page after clicked on read more> when on course page – it shows no option on the top to register
    attached: “Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 19.58.56”
    whereas on yours it shows attached “Screen Shot 2015-09-29 at 21.02.06
    how do i bring the register button to show up – and the right button for log in next to it.

3) Logged in- so lets say you log in option, how do i have the option to show sign up next to the log in button?

4) Course : ” i cliekc on start taking course which is free – it shows up in progress, but does not show up on my course page

Please help asap, i am nearly their, and i have learnt some amazing skills which i am happy about, just gets so frustrating as your guys would know, and i really appreciate your help.

if you need me to share my details for my site please let me know

my site is

http://www.smartscreenslive.co.uk

i look forward to your fast reply 🙂

much love

Vish

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

chrisjones87
    Participant

hi wondering if a higher support level helper has picked it up ?

thank you

Andrei

Hi,

Most of the details you referenced comes from the templates of the sensei plugin, and of course modifying them will require programming skills.

Regarding WooCommerce Members/Subscription unfortunately it won’t exactly like the PMPro plugin, some custom content restriction integrations will miss.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?