This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     msukheraca
    Participant

Hello, Can you refer to any discussion or article for setting up woo commerce pages and menu settings in KLEO

msukheraca
    Participant

Also, Can you help me to change word “PRODUCT” which is shown all across storefront with another word like iTEM ETC because I am using the store for a different purpose.

sharmstr

1 – Can you be specific? There’s no difference in page and menu setup than there is with anything else really. There are some woo specific items in Theme Options. There’s a few demo pages that are built using VC which you can import by going to Appearance > Demo Data > Specific page.

2 – You’ll need to translate woo to change default labels. This isnt a function of Kleo.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

msukheraca
    Participant

Hello Sharmstr
    You are right for woo commerce questions I should consult with plugin support.
    But one question id very simple and related to theme hope you will help me to find the answer.

when I check WOOCOMMERCE STATUS it shows me shortcode is not added into MY ACCOUNT page,
    But
    in the theme we use REGISTER page as My ACCOUNT and that page is associated with the BUDDYPRESS menu.
    I hope you get all. Hope to hear from you soon.

sharmstr

I’m not exactly clear on what you’re asking. But I will say that you shouldnt assign woocommerce to the same pages that buddypress uses.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

msukheraca
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Yes, you should create a new page.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?