This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     johnschneider89
    Participant

The My Account endpoints on my WooCommerce site are not loading correctly. Even when I type in the URL like /my-account/orders it just redirects to /my-account/

Any thoughts on what is causing this? It is making the My Account Dashboard effectively useless

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about issues you’re facing with endpoints. I just span up a clean install of WordPress with KLEO and WooCommerce (both latest versions) and it is working.

I think you may be looking at a plugin conflict, please try copying your site to a staging or local environment and disabling all plugins except for K Elements and WooCommerce and test again to see if the issue is resolved by doing so.

If that does not resolve the issue make a backup of the custom code in functions.php and clear the code. Test again.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

johnschneider89
    Participant

Here’s what fixed my problem: installing one of the recommended plugins for widgets/columns.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Glad to hear you resolved your issue.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?