This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by leloosh.

• Author
     leloosh
    Participant

WooCommerce works on my LOCALHOST single site (both 2.3 & 2.3.1) but not on my LOCALHOST multisite installations (both 2.3 & 2.3.1)

I also installed, uninstalled, deleted WooCommerce few times on my LIVE multisite but KLEO doesn’t seem to work with WooCommerce and multisites.

ERROR: Fatal error: Call to undefined function kleo_woo_get_first_image() in ../…/wp-content/themes/kleo/woocommerce/content-product.php on line 43

On the SAME multisite LIVE site:

1. Main Domain KLEO THEME: Doesn’t even install the WooCommerce pages (the red button) No pages for shop, cart, checkout…etc This is the product categories page

2. Subdomain KLEO THEME: Installs WooCommerce page but still same results. This is the product categories page.
    Display a product page but with ugly styling.

3. Subdomain ZERIF THEME: With this WooCommerce free theme WooCommerce works perfectly.
    Shop.
    Product Category.
    Product Detail.

I also tested whether it works with multisites configured as sub-domains or sub-directories and it works with neither.

Either that, or I’m doing something wrong. Please advise.

Let me know if you need access.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, how did you enabled woocommerce plugin? Network activated or in each sub-site individually?

let me know so I can replicate

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

leloosh
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     leloosh
    Participant

On my localhost multisite, a Kleo [VERSION 2.3] installed both the “Cart” and “Checkout” pages, not the other pages, but and it seemed to work.

On the same localhost machine a multisite Kleo [VERSION 2.3.1] installation didn’t work at all, same errors.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, woo pages install should be only related to the plugin and not the theme. Try to create blank page manually and then assign them to woocommerce in woocommerce settings, so maybe only page creation is the problem.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Also try a clean theme install. Try to check that you have the woocommerce folder in the main theme installed in FTP

---

leloosh
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

@leloosh I will investigate more this weekend. Sorry that is has taken that long to get a solution for you but I couldn’t replicate it yet

---

Abe
    Keymaster

All righty, I found the issue. Small line of code creating some trouble in the multi-site indeed

Until next update please replace this file content wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/theme-functions.php with the content from the one attached

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     leloosh
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘WooCommerce not working in a Kleo multisite’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?