This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: 

maarten
    Participant

We are trying to change the out of stock flag using the child theme’s functions.php using the info in this post:
    https://support.woothemes.com/hc/en-us/articles/202845976-How-to-Change-In-Stock-Out-of-Stock-Text

For some reason this doesn’t change the text, which leads me to believe the theme manages the flags instead of WooCommerce.

can you please let us know how we can get the text changed?

sharmstr

Kleo doesnt override that. I put the code from the link you provided into my child theme and it works as expected.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     maarten
    Participant

Sorry for not being clear enough. The stock message on the product page does indeed change. What I am talking about is the flag or ‘badge’ that shows up in the top left (span class=”out-of-stock-badge”).

Using the code from that link only updates the stock description on the product page but not the flag.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Correct. That code isnt for the badge. As it states, “text displayed on a product’s page“.

Woo lets you translate the badge text.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?