This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     shaundrania
    Participant

I have added a product to woocommerce, added a category with a photo but on the product page It wont allow me to add a photo next to the name of the product.  How can I fix this?

I have added screen shots of the product edit page and the product page.  I have made the site temporarily live for you to help me with this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     shaundrania
    Participant

Would love a response. I’ve reached out to woocommerce and they told its a theme issue not a woocommerce issue. Please help!

Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

The image and text description from main content area it’s shown by default, see the screenshot

Your attachments seems to the the same with the frontend only.

The website homepage says “Coming Soon!” i cannot see it live.

Try to update the theme and the woocommerce plugin, try also to disable child theme and all plugins except woocommerce , then check if the problem had disappeared, if yes enable back plugins one by one, until you find the plugin that interfere with that.

Let me know
    Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     shaundrania
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     shaundrania
    Participant

Radu, I just shared access info to the website above. The description box isn’t my problem, it’s the actual product image that won’t show in the spot where the image placeholder is.

shaundrania
    Participant

Laura or Radu, were you able to access the site and figure out the problem?

shaundrania
    Participant

So, should I expect an answer/solution to my problem today or next year? It would make my day if someone would help me with my woocommerce issue.

Laura

Hello, i am very sorry for the delayed response, our system ranks the tickets by last response time, and because of your recent replies your ticket was own in queue, i attached what i think its the solution to your issue, if not, please let me know as i’m here to help you 🙂

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, your problem is very simple. You need to add the first image to the Product Image and not to Gallery. See the attach and also the product which I already edited and shows the image.

I am disappointed on your responses @radu and @laura, we will have a discussion later today related to reading client text and info provided.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
     shaundrania
    Participant

Thank you! Thank you! That fixed the problem.

shaundrania
    Participant

Abe, thank you for your coding help! Only thing is, now the image for one of the products is showing in both the image placeholder and the description. How do I remove the image from the description?

shaundrania
    Participant

Never mind, I figured it out. Thanks!!

Laura

Glad you could resolve it! 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?