This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by shaundrania.

• Author
     shaundrania
    Participant

I’m trying to set up the pages using the plugin that came with sweetdate – woocommerce – but it looks like there is something wrong.  Here’s the message I have on my wordpress Your theme (Sweetdate Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

How do I fix this?  The cart page, checkout page and invoice page on woocommerce isn’t working because of this issue.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about WooCommerce templates. An update for SweetDate will be released in the coming weeks with updated template files for WooCommerce, as it stands this should not be an issue for your site on the front-end or back-end and the notice can be dismissed for now.

If you do however experience any issues before the update is pushed on any of the pages it states are out of date please open a ticket and we’ll be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

shaundrania
    Participant

Kieran,

I did open a ticket twice… it is a continuing problem on the backend. I’ve sent in two messages indicating that the pages (invoice, cart, and checkout) are not showing due to the issue I mentioned in my message. I feel like I’m getting the run around on this question/issue… can you please just help me?!

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

We’re not ignoring you or giving you the run around. I’m sorry that I did not read the last line of your initial topic properly in which you stated you were experiencing an issue on the front-end – please accept my apologies.

I have contacted the core theme developer directly to see if we can push an update out for this sooner.

In the meantime please use the last supported version of WooCommerce (3.2.6) which you can download here https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/archive/3.2.6.zip

Once downloaded connect to your site via SFTP/FTP or via your hosts file browser and upload the contents of the downloaded file directly over the contents of the existing WooCommerce plugin folder in /wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/

Or – remove WooCommerce from WP Admin > Plugins and upload the downloaded zip file through WP Admin > Plugins > Add New.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

shaundrania
    Participant

Thank you Kieran! No problem. I will try that and see how it works.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?