This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     michalzwierz
    Participant

Hello, is there any reason why I can’t see short description of product in woocommerce?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hello,

That field is show only in category listing.

To show description on product you need to add content to main content area. ( See screenshot )

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
     michalzwierz
    Participant

OK, thanks I did that 🙂 What if I want “short description” and “detailed” or “read more” for someone who wants more details?

Radu

In that field is enough space and you can insert all information

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     michalzwierz
    Participant

Yes I know. But not all clients want to read whole description. I need something like here. Is it possible?
    http://demo2.woothemes.com/storefront/product/happy-ninja/

Attachments:
     Radu

Making those changes implies custom work which requires programming skills and a dedicated amount of time that isn’t covered by our support team.

michalzwierz
    Participant

Are You sure?
    This option is available on free woocommerce theme here: http://www.woothemes.com/product-category/themes/woocommerce/
    Are there any other ways to get short and detailed description in woocommerce with kleo?

sharmstr

Kleo removes it. I’ve added back by putting this in my child functions.php file

COPY CODE

add_action( 'woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'woocommerce_template_single_excerpt', 15 );

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

michalzwierz
    Participant

@sharmstr Perfect!
    That’s exaclty what I wanted.
    Thank You!

sharmstr

No problem.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?