This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     kickinknowledge
    Participant

On products,  if you try to click on the bottom images below the main image in Woocommerce, it doesn’t do anything. Shouldn’t these open in a lightbox?

sharmstr

Its not supposed to launch the lightbox, its supposed to switch the main image. In any case, it could be a plugin conflict. Disable the extra plugins you have installed to verify.

While you’re at it, implement this fix for your product descriptions: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/product-descriptions-not-displaying-properly#post-91521

let me know.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

kickinknowledge
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

WP 4.4 added srcset to images which has screwed up a bunch of things. Looks like the Kleo devs have already fixed this in the next version of Kleo. In the meantime, see if this solves the issue.

In your child theme’s functions.php file, add this

COPY CODE

function sq_remove_img_srcset( $attr ) {
    		if (! empty($attr)) {
    			unset($attr['srcset']);
    			unset($attr['sizes']);
    		}

return $attr;
    	}

Then replace /kleo/woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php with the attached file (or put it in your child theme). Make sure you keep a copy of the original file (in case this doesnt work) and rename .txt to .php.

Let me know.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     kickinknowledge
    Participant

It looks like it worked fine, thank you!

One other question, I want to pull parts of the demo into a website already created, do you have a guide or document that shows how the examples were made? I don’t want to have to import all demo stuff to a the website.

sharmstr

You can import specific pages. Appearance > Demo Data > Specific Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?