This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     russayres
    Participant

Hi,

I just upgraded WooCommerce to 2.3 but in doing so my product pages have started displaying the product image across the full width of the page.

I want to have the usual display of half image, half product short description with Add To Cart.

Can you please tell me how to fix this?
    http://www.tanyaforgan.com/shop/mindfulness-meditation-day/

Thanks.

Laura

Hello, i see it fine, did you manage to resolve it? If not could you share a screenshot? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

russayres
    Participant

Do you see the image taking up the full width?

I want it to go back to how it used to be – which is having the image next to the summary and buy now button.

russayres
    Participant

Hello?

Laura

Hello, sorry for the late reply, check out attachment please, thats what i see.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     russayres
    Participant

I just tried it in Safari and it looks fine, but in Firefox the main image takes up the full width.

This only happened after the last theme update.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     russayres
    Participant

Can you please help with this issue on Firefox?

russayres
    Participant

I have updated to version 3 of the theme, but the problem still exists.

Please help.

Andrei

I have tested your site from several computers and browsers and couldn’t manage to reproduce your error.
    Can you please clear your local cache, I think the issue comes from your browser.

Cheers

micronorton
    Participant

Hi,

Did you ever fix the problem? We are experiencing the exact same thing. Check out https://infinitebodyawareness.com/shop/life-facilitator-program/

Thanks,

Chase Norton

Andrei

There wasn’t any issue, probably just browser cache or slow loading of javascript libraries.
    Here is how I see your page (http://seventhqueen.com/public-files/andrei/2015-08-30-b141z.png) , can you please provide a screenshot as well ?

Cheers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?