This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     Navajo99
    Participant

Hi there!

I have just realized that the WooCommerce “Sale” ribbon over the product image overflows in the single product page (not in the store page for whatever reason). Any idea how I could prevent this?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i do not see it, could you add it back so i can see it? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Navajo99
    Participant

I have enabled the code again!

Laura

Hello, i see it fine, did you resolve it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Navajo99
    Participant

It looks fine on the general products page but it doesn’t inside the single product page.

Another question related to this, I have seen that in the demos you show for the Kleo theme, the discount/sale ribbon looks way different than the one in my website. This is what I’m talking about: https://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/product-category/men/ (I’m also sending you a screenshot). Any idea why? I’d much rather have it like in the demo.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Radu

Hi,

You have modified the style of the default kleo shop layout and I’ve tried to figure out why it’s displayed like that but you modified to many selectors in kleo child.The support isn’t offered for custom modifications but I’ve looked at it and i cannot find a easy way to solve that.

On our demo the background of the label it’s changed

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?