This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     tmh23
    Participant

How do I get the widgets to show on the single product page?  Or, if that is not possible how do I make just the single product page full width and still have the sidebar and widgets in the rest of the shop pages.

I’ve tried everything to fix this…. please help!

Laura

Hello, sometimes woocommerce may have issues with sidebars, maybe this helps https://woocommerce.com/woosidebars/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tmh23
    Participant

This is not the problem. I can get the sidebars to show on the single product pages. What the issue i have is: I need single product pages to have a full width page with no sidebar but keep a right sidebar page layout for the main shop page.

Troy

tmh23
    Participant

Somehow the Kleo theme is overriding the sidebar layout over woocommerce. I have research with woocommerce and none of the fixes work. Reading some articles online it seems its a theme issue. How can I over ride the theme sidebar file.

I found this but not sure how to modify it to make it work with the kleo sidebar.php file.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     tmh23
    Participant

I have tried adding this to .ccs but it doesn’t work. Seems correct that the theme sidebar.php file is what is overriding everything.

.single-product #sidebar, .post-type-archive-product
    #sidebar, .woocommerce-cart #sidebar {
    display: none;

Laura

Hello, try adding this to style.css of child theme 🙂

COPY CODE

.single-product .sidebar.sidebar-main.col-sm-3.sidebar-right {
        display: none !important;
    }
    .single-product .template-page.col-sm-9.tpl-right {
        width: 100% !important;
        border: none !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

tmh23
    Participant

That worked perfect! Thank you so much… I’ve been trying to solve this issue forever!!

Troy

Laura

Always happy to help 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?