This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by mtgame21.

• Author
     mtgame21
    Participant

Hi,

The pic below is of a single product page. I would like to get the “Offered by…..” lines to display below the QTY and Add to Cart button, but I cant figure out how to add a line return after the add to cart button.

FYI, I moved the Product description, additional info sections to appear below the product picture with this code:. Before I moved it, the “Offered by” lines were below them, so when I moved them down below the product image, the “Offered by” lines moved up next to the button on the right.

/* Move the production description under the product images on WooCommerce single product page */
    add_action( ‘init’, ‘wooDescrioption’, 10 );
    function wooDescrioption() {
    remove_action( ‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs’, 35 );
    remove_action( ‘woocommerce_after_single_product_summary’, ‘kleo_woocommerce_output_related_products’, 20 );
    add_action( ‘woocommerce_after_single_product_summary’, ‘woocommerce_output_product_data_tabs’, 10 );
    add_action( ‘woocommerce_after_single_product_summary’, ‘kleo_woocommerce_output_related_products’, 20 );
    }

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mtgame21
    Participant

@sharmstr,

Please take a look at this question, as I am using your code (from another thread) to move some of the items on this Single Product Page. Thanks

sharmstr

Try this

COPY CODE

.woocommerce .summary .product_meta {
    float: left;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mtgame21
    Participant

Tried it, but unfortunately I didnt see any difference after adding the code to my Styles file

sharmstr

Because you have errors in your styles file. When there are errors, everything below those lines do not get processed.

COPY CODE

/* This code helped keep the format on the Member Search Page for 3 rows across and then 2 rows across for the Following/Followers TAB Pages for proper formatting. */
    .following  #buddypress .kleo-isotope>.kleo-masonry-item, .following  #buddypress .kleo-isotope>li {
        width: 50%; !important;
    }

.followers  #buddypress .kleo-isotope>.kleo-masonry-item, .followers  #buddypress .kleo-isotope>li {
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

mtgame21
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Looks like its working to me. Is that not what you wanted? See attached.

The issue with your css is

COPY CODE

it should be

COPY CODE

width: 50% !important;

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mtgame21
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I do not.

sharmstr

Try adding display: block;

sharmstr

or clear:both;

mtgame21
    Participant

Do you want me to add that to the top of the Styles file, above the other code you provided?

sharmstr

No, within it.

.woocommerce .summary .product_meta {
    float: left;
    clear: both;
    }

mtgame21
    Participant

That fixed it!!! I only tried/used the clear.both line and not the display block line.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?