This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     McNitefly
    Participant

Dear support team,
    I’m having an issue with my woocommerce sidebars.

In the shop, I get the default Sop sidebar running and filled with widgets. No problems here.

But on the single product pages, i can’t get any sidebar showing. Not the Shop sidebar, not an individual one (which would be my goal), nothing. I get the white space for the sidebar, I can switch that left, right or both sides – but it never shows any widgets.

Any idea what that could be?

McNitefly
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, could you share admin credentials? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

McNitefly
    Participant
     McNitefly
    Participant

Hmm.
    Really weird.

I can change the page layout of the single product page, but no matter what sidebar I choose, no widgets show up. Even with the main sidebar selected on the single product page, which works fine on all other pages.

I played around a lot with deactivating other plugins, but it had no effect at all.

Do you have maybe other tools to “have a look” inside the page? Why are the widgets hidden?

Thanks,
    Tom

McNitefly
    Participant

Dear Kleo support team,
    is there a chance of getting some help on this topic? I provided you with a login a week ago – please tell me if there is anything else I can do to help you getting this thing solved. Any help would be highly appreciated since this bug is pretty much the last thing I have to solve technically to get this project running.
    I’m looking forward to hearing from you,
    kind regards,
    Tom

sharmstr

Its not a bug. The widgets you have in your shop sidebar only work on product archive pages since they are ajax results. I’ve added a few widgets to the top that aren’t ajax related and work on your product pages. Take a look.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

McNitefly
    Participant
     McNitefly
    Participant
     sharmstr

🙂 You’re welcome.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?