This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years by Jamesimpromptu.

• Author
     Jamesimpromptu
    Participant

Hello, I have recently setup a multisite for a magazine site. The site has an existing magazine and job site. The Kleo theme for the shop site is working but the invidividual products do not seem to be picking up styles. When you are logged in the theme options does not show the woocommerce section. The products are in general not working, one has allowed add to cart but most functionality is limited and it does not seem to be picking up all variations.

I have 128mb of memory allowed and use 62%. I have tried deactivating all plugins site wide to no effect.
    The site is shop.internationalartsmanager.com

Please not some links form the front page still link to products on the development site. We in the process of go live but this is obviously a big hold up,

any help gratefully appreciated. It would be fantastic if you could respond ASAP as tomorrow is my last day with the company,

James

Jamesimpromptu
    Participant

Hello, have sorted this now. Bit of multisite confusion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Woocommerce styling not working on multisite’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?