This topic has 18 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Abe.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Something in theme is blocking me from translation of phrases like “Proceed to checkout and “apply coupon” . I am sure it was working before. I tried it on other theme and translation is working fine. On Kleo is not.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, have you tried using the plugin Loco Translate?

Theme strings and plugins strings can easily be changed by using Loco Translate plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/
    <h3>A small introduction on how translations work</h3>
    Translatable strings can come from the theme or from the installed plugins. You need to translate the theme or the plugin depending on what section of the site your string is found.

For example if your string is on your BuddyPress profile then most probably you will need to translate BuddyPress plugin. If you are on the Forums section of your site then bbPress plugin should be the one that needs to be translated. Another example is the rtMedia plugin that adds the Media links to BuddyPress and if you want to translate it then this plugin will contain the string.
    Follow these steps to get you started:

• Install Loco Translate plugin
    • Go to the plugin dashboard: WP Admin – Tools – Manage translations
    • Find the theme or plugin in the list.
    • If the language isn’t already in the list then click Add new language, choose your language and if you are asked where you want to save the language files choose global language directory ( wp-content/languages/ ).
    • Press SYNC button to synchronise your translation with the provided .pot file
    • Search for the string you want to translate and add your translated string.
    • Press Save when you finished your translation.

Note: You will have to set the language for your blog from WP-admin – Settings – General – Site Language – Choose your language

Let me know if it helps 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

szmek9
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     szmek9
    Participant

maybe it has something to do with outdated templates.

Attachments:
     egabillat
    Participant

Same problem with French. Woocommerce si Fully translated, no need ton use Locotranslate !

Laura

Hello, could you share admin credentials so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

szmek9
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     egabillat
    Participant

Good morning Laura.
    I can not give you access to my account because I test locally on MAMP.
    On the other hand, I opened the WooCommece translation in PoEdit and the strings are translated.
    WooCommerce has put a new version online asking to update KLEO …
    Have a good day.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, It sees woocommerce changed the text from “Proceed to Checkout” to “Proceed to checkout” and it needed to be updated in the theme as well. This only happens if you have woocommerce version smaller than 2.6. I suggest to update woocommerce to 3.0.3.

Also you can update the file from the archive attached until next update in kleo/woocommerce/cart/cart.php

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
     szmek9
    Participant

when is the planned update of KLEO? I have woocommerce 3.0.3 it doesn’t translate well in this version that’s the case.

Abe
    Keymaster

Have you seen my reply above? Next KLEO update should be released Friday

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

szmek9
    Participant

Yes I have read

This only happens if you have woocommerce version smaller than 2.6. I suggest to update woocommerce to 3.0.3.

I have woocommerce 3.0.3. and problem still occurs, so I don’t understand it fully.

Abe
    Keymaster

try to replace the file in my reply and let me know if it translates

---

szmek9
    Participant

It doesn’t. In cart page it translates, in MENU it is not. Also button UPDATE CART doesn’t translate.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, today we are releasing a fix for the translation also for the menu ‘Proceed to checkout’

Thanks

---

szmek9
    Participant

Still no update

Abe
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay but we are still testing some other Woo compatibility. Here is the file to replace until the update to fix the translation. File location kleo/lib/plugin-woocommerce/config.php

Extract the attached archive to get the file to replace.

---

Attachments:
     szmek9
    Participant

UPDATE CART – this button is still not translating.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Please update this file too, according to my reply here https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/place-for-coupon-missing/#post-159326

---

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?