This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     giorgos
    Participant

Is it possible to replicate the fly-out menu in wordpress admin bar (my account – Howdy area)?

I would like to have this menu and all his links/sub-links in the kleo menu instead (under member account icon) as I’m hiding the WP admin bar.

sharmstr

It is. Just add them to your menu. If you look at the information within the Kleo section of the menu you’ll see how to add links to the users Buddypress sections

With BuddyPress installed you can add a link to your profile with ##profile_link## in the URL input from Links section bellow. Example: ##profile_link##/messages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

As a matter of fact, I did something similar on my site using the mega menu option. Here’s a shot of my sites My Account menu item.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?