This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by RonP.

• Author
     Jeremy14
    Participant

Hello,

I am having some trouble with a plugin I purchased a while before I bought this theme. Ok, first of all I have 2 Home pages and only need 1. I figure that one is hard coded into the theme and the other is the home page I had before. The plugin I purchased a while ago is a WordPress Dating Plugin from datingsolutions.biz. and it is an Inactive Widget and still shows up on 1 of the Home pages. On the other Home page I have the Kleo Search Form. The WordPress Dating Plugin does not work on my Dating page for some reason and I’ve been trying to figure out how I can just have 1 Home page with the Kleo Search Form. When I go to my Pages only 1 Home page is there to edit. Do you know how I can fix this mess? Thanks in advance

J

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,
    Please give us an email with temporary access to your wordpress install to take a look because some parts are not so clear and it will be quicker this way. Email: themesupport@seventhqueen.com

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rudik2
    Participant

Hi,
    Jeremy14 dating solution plugin working good with sweet date???

RonP
    Participant

Yes this is indeed interesting. What conflicts did you have to overcome to use this plugin with sweetdate ?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

If I remember right there was a shortcode that wasn’t rendering but couldn’t be Sweetdate cause. I think Jeremy14 was using another plugin for that shortcode. Maybe he can tell us exactly

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Jeremy14
    Participant

Hey,

The shortcode is not rendering and I have not found a solution yet. I am waiting for an email back from the developer and I’ll have an update asap.

Thanks
    J

RonP
    Participant

I expect everything insweetdate would need redirecting from buddypress to ds.

I would pay for this

RonP
    Participant

Jeremy can you contact me so I can look at your site ? I am very interested

pare.ron@gmail.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?