This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Skysearcher
    Participant

Hi there,

I just purchased your great theme. When i install it all goes well. But after I install the plugins that your install suggests WordPress stops working. I can go to my site and only the first page works. I can’t get into admin or any other WordPress menu. I just end up with a blank page and no error message. I have not yet altered the theme in any way, it’s just as i downloaded it. When i disable the plugins folder on my server by renaming it to plugins.old WordPress pops on again and i can access everything. As soon as i reinstall the plugins or when i rename the plugins.old folder back to plugins WordPress is gone again! I tested it in Internet Explorer and Firefox, both latest versions. I use the latest version of WordPress, I downloaded it directly from their homepage.
    I used your typed install guide and the video.
    My computer is running Windows 8.1 Pro and all windows updates are installed.

Whats going on? can you help me out? I hope I did not buy the package for nothing…..

Skysearcher
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Skysearcher
    Participant

Server is running version PHP Version 5.3.10-1ubuntu3.11

Skysearcher
    Participant

The blank screen appears soon as i install and activate bbPress.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, This is related to a hosting settings so please talk at your hosting company to increase PHP memory limit to 128 MB recommended.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Skysearcher
    Participant

Thanks Abe! it is resolved!

Abe
    Keymaster

Great. Closing topic.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WordPress gone after plugin install’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?