This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Afrostein
    Participant

Hello,

Will Sweetdate be compatible with the new WordPress 3.9? It is currently in Beta 2 phase.

Has anyone upgraded and tried it? Problems?

Abe
    Keymaster

We have tested it but you should really wait for the official release since there are some issues right now with the TinyMce editor and the Visual Shortcodes builder won’t show

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

FD
    Participant

I using WP 4.0 and the TinyMce editor and Visual Shortcodes still does not show.
    I have tried all things I can think of, but they will not display.

Please advice.

Abe
    Keymaster

it should appear in your editor. Try to delete browser cache

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

FD
    Participant

I have already tried that. I have cleared the browser cache, server cache and checked all kind of settings but they don´t show.

Abe
    Keymaster

@FD try to disable Simple Ads Managaer since there are some incompatibilities with WP 4.0

---

FD
    Participant

Tried that as well. Did not work.. 🙁

Abe
    Keymaster

Also disable some other plugins since it should appear in your page edit

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?