This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     kristynws15
    Participant

Hi, is there anyways to get the most recent version of WP Bakery ? My WordPress is saying I don’t have access to all features. Does the full version come with the Kleo theme?

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

The Visual Composer plugin will be updated free though our theme only from wp-admin ->Appearance -> install plugins, from where you try to update the plugin it will use the plugin standard update mechanism.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     kristynws15
    Participant

Hi Radu,

This is what I have done. It still says I do not get access to templates for example. It’s also clear that I do not have access to everything that WP-bakery offers. I only have access to basic shortcodes. Is this correct?

Note: I have tried manually uploading to wordpress the plugin from the Kleo files.

Radu

Hi,

You have access only to the pre-existed modules that can be found in visual composer at this moment the default one + our custom one, they contains KLEO word in the name of the modules.

For importing templates and support from their side and other features they require a license to can have access to all their featured. Visual composer comes bundled with our theme and it contains initial vc modules and our custom ones, but without support and their features.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?