This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     iedtwodth
    Participant

Hi,

If you take a look on the added picture:

How can I remove the margin (yellow)? Im trying to do it in Grid builder, or should i use pure css?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

The account you have provided is not an admin so I cannot see beyond your maintenance page. The colours generally come from either a WP Bakery element preset or a KLEO element preset. I don’t recognise the colours presented from either side. If you haven’t set these colours yourself then the likely source is from WP Bakery, the element you’re using should have a colour scheme option.

If you grant me full access and let me know the page where you see this I will be happy to send you the CSS to override the colours.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

iedtwodth
    Participant

Hi,

sorry the user is now an admin.

Its not the colors i will remove, but the margin where the yellow color is .)

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thank you for that. I am unable to stop the individual parts of the grid setting an automatic height which is why the colour is showing from behind. I’m going to refer this ticket to a higher level of support for review, they’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi,

There it’s a before pseudo element, and i think that space it’s dynamically added, removed to match all elements to have same height

There it’s a class named height mode auto, try to set something else from backend

Cheers
    R

iedtwodth
    Participant

I will take a look 🙂 Thanks

Radu

No problem

Cheers
    R

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?