This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     ahoman02
    Participant

Hi there,

I am no longer able to use the WP Bakery Visual Composer with the KLEO theme. I have updated to the latest KLEO them version, have done the same for the Visual Composer and don’t have any plugin conflictions.

WP Bakery is now asking me to buy a license, but I thought this was bundled with the Kleo Theme? Have you come across this problem before and how can I fix this?

Krgds,

Alex

Laura

Hello, please try to delete the plugin at Plugins section and install it again at Appearance – install plugins
    Let me know if that works 🙂 ( anyways, you can ignore any license activation advice, its not needed )

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Tim Mooney
    Participant

I had the same problem. After updating the theme to 4.4.6 and following your instructions, I still have the same problem.

Specifically, editing a page opens up the editor but only shows Visual and Text tab options, displays the background code, but does not offer the Visual Composer (Page Builder) options as before. See image attached.

FYI, this problem of mine actually was happening before I updated the theme.

Suggestions?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can check it out myself? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Tim Mooney
    Participant

@Laura – I don’t understand what you’re asking for, in terms of access. Are you suggesting I share my WordPress login credentials? If so, I’m not comfortable doing that. Is there another way or do you mean something else?

Laura

Hello, yes, i would need to check it at your site to see if there is any error at the console and troubleshoot. You could share it in a private reply so only i could see it 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?