This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

Hi,

I have been looking for support for a while but can’t seem to find anything. On my wordpress customer reviews plugin I am receiving all of the emails when someone posts and can’t seem to change the email over to my colleague as she deals with them all!

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Radu

Hi,

According to the plugin author this, it seems to not be possible to send notifications to another mail : https://wordpress.org/support/topic/review-notifications-sent-to-different-email/

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

Okay thank you but we have already changed the email once from mark@inhouserecruitment.co.uk to mady@inhouserecruitment.co.uk so why can I not change it again?

mlennox10
    Participant

Also this is not our general WP email as far as I am aware

Radu

IF the notifications it’s send to the main email from wordpress ofc the email can be changed from there, I was referring that it’s no way to change destination address from the plugin

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

Ah that is a complete pain! Thank you for your help it is just that things are being missed due to me not paying interest to that side of the website, is there honestly no way of changing it so only the reviews go to a different address?

Radu

Hi,

You can try to change the email address from here :

You can try to forward from you email address emails that have certain subject to your partner mail

Cheers
    R

mlennox10
    Participant

Thanks for that but that person does not want to receive all new user email only the customer reviews I am really hoping there is an option for this

Radu

I see in this case we cannot provide any other solution because that isn’t our plugin.

mlennox10
    Participant

Okay no worries thank you very much for your help

Radu

Ok then

Have a nice week

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?