This topic has 21 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: 

EMPRmedia
    Participant

Hello SeventhQueen team. We’re purchased Kleo teamplate – 23 Jun 2015) and very like it using for our international multilingual news site. But unfortunately now we faced some problems typing text in WP edit post window (can’t do that, as text doesn’t appear in the editing window at all). I kindly ask you to provide us with assistance to solve this issue. Thank you very much in advance.

Laura

Hello, what text are you trying to edit? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

EMPRmedia
    Participant

the text of any post – the new post we can’t type, and the posts that are exist we can’t see and edit

Laura

Hello, could you share a screenshot?
    There should be a button ” Add New” in Posts section, and each post should have a link to edit it, all that in wordpress admin area

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

EMPRmedia
    Participant

I am seeing these errors being generated, which seem to be related to editing posts

[10-Sep-2015 15:40:38 UTC] PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘url’ in /home/emprmedi/public_html/wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/metaboxes/init.php on line 423
    [10-Sep-2015 15:40:38 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/emprmedi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/shortcodes.php on line 474

its specific to the coding of those files. In this situation though, i decided to contact a developer to have you take a look, maybe the theme developer for kleo or the developer for the plugin js_composer.

Also,maybe i should try to reinstall the theme kleo with plugin js_composer (which are the ones generating the error). However, I am not certain what all will be needed after reinstalling, and im not sure does all posts pages and work done by us during the last month will be saved after such reistoling?

Laura

Hello, could you share admin credentials so i can check it out? 🙂

EMPRmedia
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     EMPRmedia
    Participant

Hello Laura, after we have updated Kleo template to newest version (as was proposed) our main homepage don’t appear and about 24 other pages to.
    Please look at the screenshot.
    I kindly ask you to provide us with technical support for the following issues since our international news outlet can’t productively work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, you updated the main theme only right? No change made to child theme?
    What theme do you have activated? should be child
    Tried deactivating some plugins?
    Checked that permalinks are in default? Under Settings > Permalinks
    Let me know 🙂

EMPRmedia
    Participant

Hello Laura,
    thank you very much for your advice.
    Now it seems that we solved a problem and our web site works correct.

Laura

Hello, awesome! glad it helped. Please remember to rate us at themeforest and share a nice comment 🙂

EMPRmedia
    Participant

Hello Laura,
    it looks like му have troubles once again:
    [24-Oct-2015 14:30:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_user_logged_in() in /home/emprmedi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/access/class-vc-current-user-access.php on line 22

We kindly ask you to advice us what should we do now in order to solve this problem asap since we can’t edit and publish any materials.

If needed we can give you admin rights in order to fix this issue.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Andrey
    EMPR media team

Attachments:
     EMPRmedia
    Participant

Hello Laura once again,
    since we have continuous clashing of template with VC we kindly ask you to provide us with updated Kleo template with updated VC in it.

Thank you very much.

Best,

Andrey
    EMPR media team

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

EMPRmedia
    Participant

Hello Laura, thank you very much for your response. When and how we can communicate via ticket?
    Thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, first thing you should download the latest Kleo version from Themeforest, which at the moment is 3.0.10 and then update any plugins if you are prompted to.

The next thing to do is to disable all the extra plugins that weren’t recommended by Kleo, so leave K-elements enabled and all the other that you were prompted. After you have disabled the plugins you need to retest since those errors can’t come from the theme.

The latest Visual composer plugin included is 4.7.3

Let me know how that works

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

EMPRmedia
    Participant

Hello Abe, hello Laura,
    we have done all the updates you’ve suggested and all the manipulations with all plugins which we don’t use that many and unfortunately it does not work.

Editing does not work now on all our computers.

So what should we do now?

EMPRmedia
    Participant

Hello everybody,
    is there anyone to advise us – news media outlet what to do with troubles with editing?

We can work this way and our international audience have bad experience visiting our site:(

Thank you.

EMPRmedia
    Participant

Hello,
    please advice us – more then for two month we have problems editing posts on our website – international multilingual news outlet http://empr.media
    We use the latest version of Kleo and all the plugins from the update box but it still does not work properly.
    Unfortunately 7th Queen support team also can’t help us so far to solve this issue that so much affecting our international audience and our business.
    Therefore we demand: 1) technical support involvement in order to solve this problem ASAP, or 2) money back withdrawal for us to be able get new product from other developer.
    Thank you for understanding!
    Best regards,
    Andrey Samerkhanov
    general manager
    empr media

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I am very sorry for the late reply. Please provide me also FTP access to do some proper tests. Also make sure the admin credentials are still valid.

Your issue is not related to our theme but I will inspect the issue for you and let you know where does it come from.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

EMPRmedia
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Hi,

I have give a closer look into your wordpress site and everything seems to work and look just fine.
    Your issues seems to be different from time to time and also inconsistent, if there were to be any kind of issue the it should make problems all time not just from time to time, that’s why it gives me the impression that there might be something wrong with your hosting environment.

If you still have any kind of issues please let us know and as well please explain the exact steps we need to do in order to replicate the problem you’re encountering.

Cheers

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?