This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     jonbrowne
    Participant

After installing geodirectory the homepage for the website is not available. For example, what is supposed to be the listings page just redirects to the Kleo homepage.

How do I fix this issue? Thank you!

sharmstr

Did you configure Geo Directory? Take a look at this: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/geodirectory-importing#post-63566

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

You also need to update Kleo to 3.0.4

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jonbrowne
    Participant

Thank you. But, I have the same issue again. I have tried following the directions listed in the links but, it still redirects to the homepage.

jonbrowne
    Participant

I recently changed the permalinks by accident now the listings page does not show.

Please help.

sharmstr

The listings page is showing fine on your site when I go to it.

For whatever reason, it didnt like ‘location’. After changing the page slug to ‘locations’, it no longer redirects to the home page.

jonbrowne
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     jonbrowne
    Participant

I am also having trouble adding new listings. Most new listings are forced to be located in the default location.

How do I fix this issue?

jonbrowne
    Participant

This is the message I keep getting: “Please choose any address of the (Georgia) region only.”

sharmstr

You can remove the menu by removing the shortcode that’s in Header Content field of that page.

According to GeoDirectory you need the Multi Locations plugin. https://wpgeodirectory.com/support/topic/cant-add-listing-outside-default-location/

If you have further questions on how to use GeoDirectory, you should consult their documentation.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?