This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     Oceanglim
    Participant

Hello, what settings in WP Optimize are the best?

Is it good to keep 2 weeks data? Why?

Thanks
    Oceanglim

Kieran_SQ

Hi Oceanglim,

Your question is not related to our themes but one of general maintenance. We cannot provide out of scope support for third party plugins or consultation via the forums.

With this said, in brief, you shouldn’t over optimise your database. Once every 2 to 4 weeks should be fine for your needs — just ensure your database backups are more regular than the optimisations.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Oceanglim
    Participant

Okay, I understand. Before Laura did recommend WP Optimize to your Sweetdate users (if I recall right), and which settings where the best, but since WP Optimize recently changed everything I got kind of lost.

Anyway, sorry to disturb and thank you for your answer 🙂

Kieran_SQ

No worries 🙂 If you need assistance with any theme issues or questions feel free to open a new topic and we’ll be happy to help.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?