This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     ChefsConnection
    Participant

It seems that in the last week or so the WYSIWYG editor for Kleo Text Block has developed a problem.  The drop down menus for Heading styles and for adding Kleo elements to a text box do not work anymore.  When I click them,  nothing happens.

Other drop downs in the Text Block work fine (lead content, font weight, etc),  but not the wysiwyg Heading or Kleo menus.

What could have caused this, and how do I fix it?

Thanks!

Kieran_SQ

Hey @ChefsConnection,

I think this is because you’re running an older version of Visual Composer and/or K Elements. To resolve this issue please go to WP Admin > Appearance > Install Plugins and update Visual Composer (and if applicable, K Elements too).

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

ChefsConnection
    Participant

That fixed it, Visual Composer just needed an update. I’m an idiot. Thank you!

Kieran_SQ

Hey,

No you’re not, it’s caught a few people out 🙂

All the best!

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?