This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by js100.

• Author
     Schumy
    Participant

Hi,

What font do you use for xmas and new year slider?

When I imported the slider, the font is different from the demo.

kgebhart
    Participant

Hello,

Awesome theme. I also would like to know how to duplicate your bonus slider fonts. Any docs?

kgebhart
    Participant

Sorry, I also do not get the snow animation effect? Help, really cool would like to use them.

Schumy
    Participant

Anyone?

sharmstr

Hi everyone. Its super simple to figure out what font is being used. All you need to do is look at the css. I’ve explained how to do that here. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/where-is-the-css-of-the-rtmedia-masonry-gallery-for-kleo#post-37801

Anyhow, according to the css its loading Great Vibes.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

@kgebhart

For the snow you need to use the new Let it snow element inside the row where you want the effect, in the same row with revslider.

You can import the Christmas home to see how we did it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

hangel66
    Participant

Excuse me, but I have not understand how to do.
    Many thanks

hangel66
    Participant

In the Christmas home what I imported . Ii hve not snow effect

Abe
    Keymaster

@hangel66

Please update K Elements plugin to latest 2.3 version

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

hangel66
    Participant

Thank you very much , now is perfect.
    Best Regards

js100
    Participant

I have the same problem as @Schumi

I found the fix. It’s needed changing the Font Weight to 400 instead of 300 (default value imported)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘X-mas and New Year Slider question’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?