This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by keyandcee.

• Author
     keyandcee
    Participant

Hello Seventhqueen Team.

i have genereal question.
    Why is in the “header-top.php” a code like this:

???

thx!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

where is that file located please?

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Radu

I’ve made a confusion i was thinking you are talking about kleo.

I will get back later with an answer.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Radu

Hi,

On the original buddyapp package downloaded from theme forest the code that you are showing is not present.

Strange…

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, that shouldn’t be there. Here is how the header-top.php is in the original.

The only way that could appear in your site is if your site url is in fact xxx.com

You can give us FTP if you want to take a closer look and help you debug this but we can guarantee that should not be there and it does not come from the theme.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

As I took a quick look to your site you have a login form that does not come from the theme in the top part of your site and possibly that could be the one you were pointing to.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

keyandcee
    Participant

yes i used the “ProfilePress” Plugin. Do you think the Plugin put the code in the header-top ?
    Its very strange :S i dont know.. i can send you the plugin if you want?

greetings

Abe
    Keymaster

When I tested your site I couldn’t see that string in the page source code.

---

keyandcee
    Participant

i have delete the string. i think it was just available at the backend.

THX

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?