This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by juandias.

• Author
     juandias
    Participant

Hi, im try to look the Pinterest.txt with documentation, but show me a 522 error

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/kleo/individual_pages/pinterest.txt

Radu

Hello,

The link works on my side.

I attached here pinterest.txt ( see attachment )

COPY CODE

[vc_row inner_container="yes" text_align="center" section_type="main" type="image" bg_image="3384" bg_position="center" bg_position_horizontal="center" bg_repeat="no-repeat" bg_cover="true" bg_attachment="false" parallax_speed="0.04" padding_top="300" padding_bottom="60" min_height="0.04" border="none" css_animation="right-to-left"][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text css_animation="right-to-left"]
    <h1><span style="color: #ffffff;">EXPLORE THE PLANET</span></h1>
    [/vc_column_text][kleo_gap size="20px"][kleo_search_form form_style="transparent"][kleo_gap size="30px"][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/4"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/6"][vc_column_text css_animation="right-to-left"]
    <h2 style="margin-bottom: 0; color: #fff !important;">[kleo_animate_numbers animation="animate-when-almost-visible" timer="3000"]2[/kleo_animate_numbers].[kleo_animate_numbers animation="animate-when-almost-visible" timer="3000"]247[/kleo_animate_numbers]</h2>
    <p style="color: #fff;">MEMBERS ONLINE</p>

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/6"][vc_column_text css_animation="right-to-left"]
    <h2 style="margin-bottom: 0; color: #fff !important;">[kleo_animate_numbers animation="animate-when-almost-visible" timer="3000"]2[/kleo_animate_numbers].[kleo_animate_numbers animation="animate-when-almost-visible" timer="3000"]247[/kleo_animate_numbers]</h2>

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/6"][vc_column_text css_animation="right-to-left"]

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/4"][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row inner_container="no" section_type="alternate" bg_position="top" bg_position_horizontal="left" bg_repeat="no-repeat" bg_cover="true" bg_attachment="false" parallax_speed="0.1" padding_top="20" padding_bottom="20" min_height="0" border="bottom" css_animation="right-to-left" bg_color="#f7f7f7"][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_posts_grid loop="size:All|order_by:date"][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     juandias
    Participant

Something wrong with my connection, like blocking, im using a VPN now and i can access.

Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?