This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     pouya099
    Participant

hello,
    i am experiencing issue with creating Video posts.
    YouTube embed URL does not work on FireFox and Chrome, but appears to be working in IE 11. Vimeo works in all browsers.
    i think this happened after update. Also embeding Youtube in forums or community posts as subscribed member do not work, video link comes up as blank in FireFox and Chrome, but works in IE 11.

Please Help

pouya099
    Participant

… i think this happened after updating theme.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We haven’t done any changes to the embeds. Try disabling a plugin you recently installed or remove some code you added.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

iusethemes
    Participant

I have discovers wordpress SEO is a know plugin to cause the auto embed to stop functioning properly. It makes the video look for embed without completion.

iusethemes
    Participant

It’s rare to find a obvious error on a seventh queen theme

Abe
    Keymaster

Strange that the plugin stops the embed to work. Try to let know the developers of this

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?