This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Sebastien789
    Participant

Hi,

(And there is a bug on the “submit message here, on your website : I can’t scroll down and click on submit, when i have the list of topic related with my Title. I have to put something without related link to be able to send the message.. You can change my titble by “logo size”)

I think there is a bug on the resize of the logo, even with your last update.

Is there a way to fix it ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

hello – the logo resize issue is already being addressed. you can follow the discussion here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/logo-auto-resizing-issue

The submit button issue was fixed before, but looks like it popped back up. Until they fix it, just hit the tab button and you’ll be able to see it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Sebastien789
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Then state that over there. Lets keep this issue in one topic so we dont have to manage multiple topics. 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?