This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by 5high-photohub.

• Author
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi there,

Just a couple of minor issues, but ones that might need a change in your next update too.

I’m using the default Kleo theme at present and have the flyout side menu on the right. When the side menu is open and you scroll to the bottom there are 2 problems:
    1. the contact email envelope sits on top of the side menu, so blocking the bottom text. I see that the footer, socket, kleo-go-top icon and kleo-quick-contact icon all have z-index: auto; and the .offcanvas-sidebar has z-index: 100. I presume the .offcanvas-sidebar needs to change to much higher? please confirm and exact code for my child style.css.
    2. the bottom text in the side menu sits too low on the page for it all to be read, and it can’t be raised higher by adding in extra paragraphs as this isn’t saved. This seems OK in Chrome, but is a problem in Firefox. So no idea how to resolve this!

I’ve attached a screenshot showing both issues together.

look forward to your suggestions.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hello,

Please provide URL.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     5high-photohub
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     5high-photohub
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hello,

Z-index problem fix

COPY CODE

.kleo-quick-contact-wrapper { z-index: 100; }

Sidemenu space problem fix

COPY CODE

div.offcanvas-sidebar.side-color.is-open div.wrap-canvas-menu div.offcanvas-after {margin-bottom:30px;}

Add css to your child theme style.css or in Theme Options -> General Settings -> Quick CSS

Delete that space, and test these css codes.

Let me know if it works

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Worked a treat! Though i found margin-bottom:35px gave just a bit more space to the bottom text in Firefox.

Thanks very much for your help – and is this something that will be included in a future theme update? If so I’d then delete it in my child theme?

Cheers,

Jenny

Radu

Hello,

Yes this will be fixed in next theme update, but is not recommend to delete your child theme, if don’t want to use child theme anymore, just deactivate.

Cheers

5high-photohub
    Participant

Thanks for that – sorted!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?