This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     Vincentrose13
    Participant

Hello,

Basically, I want my site to have two different landing pages.  One, for guests, users that are not logged in.  And a Second, for users that are logged in. This seems like this should be pretty basic but I can find a plugin that can do it.

I’ve seen a lot of redirects after login and log out, but this does not help me.   Can I do this with Kleo or can you please recommend a plugin that can help me.

Thank You.

Laura

Hello, actually a redirect plugin is what people use for this purpose, you just need to create the home for logged in and use it as redirect page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Vincentrose13
    Participant

Thank you for your quick response.

The problem with all the redirects that I have found and tried, is that they redirect only after a login. I need it to automatically redirect individuals that open the page that are already logged in.

That is to say: guests who type in and go to http://www.thiswebsite.com go to one page; while members who will automatically already be logged in, go to another page.

Redirects don’t seem to work for this purpose. I hope my problem makes sense to you.

Laura

Hello, there are many redirect plugins but you need to set a condition for it. The most famous is Peter’s login redirect.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?