This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by randrcomputers.

• Author
     randrcomputers
    Participant

updated to 4.1 and seems dropdown menus not working for notifications and profile. Also fonts are all larger now

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, can you provide an user and password to test the notifications? Make sure to delete your cache on the site and browser

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

randrcomputers
    Participant

Still having top menu issues. On iPhone/iPad the drop down don’t work correctly it only shows half of drop down at times since this update. Works fine on desktop though

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, please check my solution here and see how it goes. please let me know

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/option-performance-and-speed-generate-issue-with-menu-item#post-132859

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

randrcomputers
    Participant

so copy contents over 4.1 via ftp? I will give it a try

randrcomputers
    Participant

seems to have fixed problem for my site anyways
    thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

so the updated files worked,right?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

---

randrcomputers
    Participant

User say it’s still buggy seems fine on my iPhone 6

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘4.1updated’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?