This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by 5high-photohub.

• Author
     5high-photohub
    Participant

I was wondering if this function was available now in this theme? (I’ve attached a screenshot of the type of thing i was after found within the Kleo theme template options selector screen).

I see from a previous thread (see here https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/create-fixed-height-text-box-with-scroll-bar) that they needed a plugin. If @annemcl found a good one – could you post a link to it?

I’d love to know if this is now possible as I’m a bit stumped as to how to get around a long list of items in a small space – yet with quick access to scan for what a user is looking for. My only thought was an accordion, but it would end up quite long and involve lots of extra clicks to see further info.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Cheers.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

This is straight html/css so a few knowledge of them will be required, it’s a very easy thing to achieve.
    Here is a small example.

http://jsfiddle.net/e5w8j9w3/

Hope this helped you out.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Excellent link – thanks so much Andrei.

Really basic Q: I can add it to a page in page > edit > text/html tab, but should i add the css into my child theme instead? or is it a quicker load time via page specific custom css via the Visual composer’s settings?

Many thanks.

Andrei

Yes, you should add the css into kleo-child/style.css, and the html into the text tab of the page.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     5high-photohub
    Participant

Thanks again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?