This topic has 87 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Kieran.

• Author

Tagged: 

Abe
    Keymaster

@Creative Inhabitants clear your browser cache

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Perfect, silly me. Where are the settings located for the new notification feature?

Abe
    Keymaster

Wait for 1.6.1 that will be available for download in about 1 hour. Add the item from Appearance – Menus – Kleo
    From 1.6.1 you can choose an icon to each menu item, for notifications you can use something like mail-2 icon from the list

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Found it, looks great by the way. I really appreciate the continuous work that you’re putting into your product.

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks. We are doing our best to constantly improve the theme

Cheers

---

Kieran
    Participant

@Abe

Where can I choose these icons? I am having trouble locating that.

Thanks.

Abe
    Keymaster

hi @Kieran, see the attached image

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran
    Participant

For some reason it wasn’t showing up, activated main theme (1.6.1), reactivated child theme and they showed up. Very odd :/ but now sorted. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?