This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     HeeHA
    Participant

There are many notice on admin panel.

Need help with WordPress? Click HELP ME in the bottom left corner to get started! Hide

Please update rtMedia template files if you have overridden the default rtMedia templates in your theme. If not, you can ignore and hide this notice.Hide

Meet InspireBook – First official rtMedia premium theme. Dismiss

Each BuddyPress Component needs its own WordPress page. The following WordPress Pages have more than one component associated with them: Activity. Repair

Is all related SweetDate?
    I tried to deal the notice. Nothing happen. Is there any guide for the notice?
    Please help.
    Thanks!

Catalin

the ones about rtMedia are related with the theme in the way that the theme uses the plugin for its functionality… a good place to start would be here:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/video-tutorials/sweetdate-install-and-setup.html

you will see there what plugins are required by the theme to function with all its features.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     HeeHA
    Participant

Hi Catalin

I followed the video to set our sweetdate.
    Below rtMedia notice is still display in RED sign.

Please update rtMedia template files if you have overridden the default rtMedia templates in your theme. If not, you can ignore and hide this notice.

Hope you can help.

Thansk!

Catalin

Just ignore it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?