This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     flavianodelgado
    Participant

Hello,

I was doing a test today to release the site and I noticed that if someone tries to sign in with an account that has not yet been activated it appears to him to resend the confirmation email (pic 1). By clicking on the link provided, it takes you to a wordpress login page (pic 2). Do you know where I can change this targeting?

Note: I found something in the PHP code, but even changing wp-login.php it was not possible to change the redirection (pic 3)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

You want to change the link under the text “click aqui para reenviar” ?

Cheer
    sR.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     flavianodelgado
    Participant

Yes. This link redirects the user to the login page in wordpress. I want to change this redirect

Radu

Hi,

Can you please provide to me the html of that page with that message generated ?
    Or give a account to me while try to login you receive that error, i need to see that to can find from where you can edit that.

Cheers
    R.

flavianodelgado
    Participant

We’ve already put the site up, there’s no more page blocker. Log in to the site and register for an account. When registering does not confirm the account with the link received in the email, try to log in with the registered credentials. When you try to login without confirming, it will appear the message asking you to resend the confirmation link. By clicking on “resend confirmation” you are directed to wp-login.php

flavianodelgado
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     flavianodelgado
    Participant
     flavianodelgado
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I just need the HTML generated not the file itself, see the example below to see what i mean

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

flavianodelgado
    Participant

Yes,sorry.
    I didn’t understand.

See below!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Cannot find auick solution for this it seems the message with that text comes directly from the wordpress core please ask this on wordpress support forums.

Also you can try the next (i don’t know if will works i haven’t tested it’s just an idea that could work ) you can search in loco translate for that works and to change what you need there

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?