This topic has 18 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

I has few problem that need your help to solve it.
    1) From the attachment, What is the code for adding background colour (red colour)
    2) From the attachment, where i can change silver colour of word to other colour (green colour)
    3) From the attachment, I want to make some space between the “post update” button and “everyone” (Blue colour)

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello 🙂 Could you share a link of your website?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

alexlim91
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Do you have receive it?

Laura

Got it, please give me a moment to create the css you need

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Laura

Hello, so here it is, please add it to quick ss or style.css and change aliceblue for the color you want

COPY CODE

.template-page.col-sm-6.col-sm-push-3.tpl-3lr {
      background-color: aliceblue;
    }
    .sidebar.sidebar-extra.col-sm-3.sidebar-3lr {
      background-color: aliceblue;
    }
    .activity-header p {
      color: green;
    }

For the activity, could you share an user?

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Ya. other user also can using the activity page to do some sharing.
    Beside that, I got try to follow your step to change the background colors for the left sidebar but it doesn’t work.
    Another problem is the favourite button, I want to change it to like button icon, how should i change it?
    (please see the attachment)

Attachments:
     alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Laura,

Ya. other user also can using the activity page to do some sharing.
    Beside that, I got try to follow your step to change the background colors for the left sidebar but it doesn’t work.
    Another problem is the favourite button, I want to change it to like button icon, how should i change it?
    (please see the attachment)

Attachments:
     alexlim91
    Participant

Hello?

alexlim91
    Participant

hello?

I waiting for your reply. Please give respond.

alexlim91
    Participant

Hello?

Anybody there?? Why nobody reply me???

Laura

Hello, sorry for the delay, but please understand that there are a lot of topics, i try to answer as fast as i cant, but we are on busy days.

So, about your issue, can you share admin credentials and the colors you prefer so i can add it for you?
    When you say, change favorite to like button, what do you mean? the icon?

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Laura,

For the like button, as you can see from my website there are favourite button (star button) and i want to change it to like button (like icon).

Laura

Hello, noticed you already opened a similar topic. Find answer here https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/like-button-problem#post-68524

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

Please give me feedback ok? I had been waiting for 1 day but still no people respond on me

Laura

Hello, please be patient, we have a lot of topics before in the queue, everyone deserves their time, i’m trying to answer as fast as i can but i have more than 50 open topics. Please stick to your already opened topics.

alexlim91
    Participant

Do you have solution for the changing?

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi Laura,

You only need to let me know how to change favourite to like then you can solve this topic already. So, please give the solution as soon as possible so you can close this topic.

Laura

Hello, i already answered you at the other topic, please read it. The plugin LIKE button and theme FAVORITE button doesnt have nothing to be. You need custom development to integrate with the theme, the theme doesnt come with an integration for the plugin, the plugin also doesnt integrate with global theme guidelines.

So, please, try to hire a developer that can do this for you, as i cant because is out of our support scope

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?