This topic has 48 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by papsie.

• Author
     papsie
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     papsie
    Participant

I’ll leave everything alone at my end while you are working on-site. (Just so you know).

sharmstr

okay. doing it now.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Oh boy. So simple.

Turns out BP 2.4 introduced a new header template file. /buddypress/members/single/cover-image-header.php

So, depending on how you set things up, either cover-image-header.php or member-header.php will load

BP Cover Photo enabled & Replace BP 2.4 functionality enabled = member-header.php

BP Cover Photo enabled & Replace BP 2.4 functionality disabled and Allow registered members to upload cover images enabled. = cover-image-header.php

BP Cover Photo disabled and Allow registered members to upload cover images enabled. = cover-image-header.php

BP Cover Photo disabled and Allow registered members to upload cover images disabled. = member-header.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

#makessensenow2015!!!

sharmstr

Also, you should remove all the test messages I’ve put in those two files. I left them there so you can see whats going on.

papsie
    Participant

Well done! Makes perfect sense once you know what is going on! Thanks again for your help with this, it’s been driving me insane. ;o)

sharmstr

Me toooo! I had no idea they added a new file.

papsie
    Participant

We live and learn, thank goodness. ;o)

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?