This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Hi there,

I have two visual issues:

In the blog posts it shows “Post History” which can not be hidden through the theme options. I don’s want those words to show up so where to change or hide this?

Then in the Related Article section the related posts images show in different sizes. I want the posts to show in a nicely aligned row. Where do I change the proportion settings of the image so they align properly to the same size?

Kind regards,

Isidore

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

That it’s the post title, if you want to hide it you can do it with this css

COPY CODE

.template-page article.post .article-content h3 {
        display: none;}

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Hi there,

I am asking 2 questions and your answer applies to neither 🙁

Question 1:
    Is about the word “Post History” which is not the post title. The post title is in the header and not shown in the first image (see attachement) titled post-history. It is shown below the post content as part of the “like, comment, related post” area.
    Where or how do I hide the words “Post history”?

Question 2:
    Is about the size of the “Related Article” section where images show in different sizes.
    Where do I change the proportion settings of the image so they align properly to the same size?

Please check the question and the images (title correlates to the question) before answering me. Thank you in advance for this!

Best regards,
    Isidore

Radu

Hi,

1. I don’t know its not part of the theme, try to de-activate all plguins to see by who is caused, it’s probably to be caused by post hit counter

Let me know

2. According the change log :

– NEW FEATURE: Customize blog image sizes for each type of blog display. See the new options in Theme options -> Blog -> Image settings

If you will go to wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> Image settings [ This is a new feature in 4.0.8 version ] your issue to be caused by these Standard Image Width and Standard Image Height values, replace with your desired img size, note your actual image sizes form carousel and add it to the new theme version.

IMPORTANT : After all these, you will have to regenerate thumbnails with this plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     Ziels’Opdracht
    Participant

Hi @Radu

Thanks for the fast reply.

The first problem is solved (1: was caused by “Thin out revision” )

Problem 2: I will play around with it. I did see the NEW FEATURE: Customize blog image sizes for each type of blog display, but left it untouched.

Considering this issue solved!

Kind regards,
    Isidore

Radu

Ok

Have a nice week

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?