This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Milton Ayala
    Participant

I have users sharing in (Activity) links to other sites. I will like for the links to open in a new window/tab. How do I do that?

sharmstr

Please search before posting: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/open-links-in-new-tab#post-69679

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Milton Ayala
    Participant

Thank you @sharmstr

I did search and the link you provided, in my opinion, google it is not a solution.

sharmstr

The link I gave you says “WP External Links seems to be working beautifully.”

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Milton Ayala
    Participant

Works perfectly @sharmstr

Sorry I missed that one, Thanks again

sharmstr

No problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?