This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     geshov
    Participant

hi,

after update Kleo from 3.0.4 to 3.0.6 at the two sites were similar BuddyPress errors (notice):

COPY CODE
    Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/club.migsu.ranepa.ru/htdocs/wp/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/plugin-buddypress/config.php on line 142

before updating these errors were not,

Notice can be seen when the:
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);

geshov
    Participant

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/club.migsu.ranepa.ru/htdocs/wp/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/plugin-buddypress/config.php on line 142

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/club.migsu.ranepa.ru/htdocs/wp/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/plugin-buddypress/config.php on line 161

Notice: Undefined index: scope in /var/www/html/club.migsu.ranepa.ru/htdocs/wp/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/plugin-buddypress/config.php on line 226

sharmstr

These were introduced with the new member type code. I’ve informed the devs about it here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/member-type-tabs-not-displaying#post-71709

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

geshov
    Participant

thanks!

read a discuss of different link I did not understand what I need to do?

there are step by step instruction?

or the need wait of a new version of the Kleo theme? or wait a new version of BuddyPress?

thanks!

sharmstr

You dont need to do anything. I’m merely letting you know that the developers are looking into it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

geshov
    Participant

thanks!

sharmstr

This has been fixed in the next Kleo update. They are sorting out another issue before the update. So, should be released soon.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?